Mother's Day has definitely moved up in the ranks of "favorite holidays" since I became a mom. I remember asking when I was a kid, "Why isn't there a Kid's Day". The response was that "Every day is Kid's Day!" And man oh man is that the truth!
If you are in need of Mother's Day gift ideas, you've come to the right spot. Especially if you are looking for gift ideas that will make a lasting impression. I have tested all of these products myself, and put this list together of some of my faves that I know any mom would love. These gifts are guaranteed to wow that Mama in your life!
1) For the Soon-To-Be Mom
1) For the Soon-To-Be Mom, Produce Tees! I am obsessed with these super soft and stylish tees that celebrate the various stages of baby's size with fruits and veggies to match. The box that the set of three t-shirts come in is ADORABLE! It resembles a produce crate, and when you open it up, there are three tee shirts neatly rolled and tied with twine.
This box of Produce Tees has one shirt with a Peach (12-13 weeks), another with an Eggplant (24-25 weeks), and another with a Pineapple (35-36 weeks). These shirts are some of the softest that I have ever felt, and they are LONG! Perfect for a growing bump. They stretch as well. And the best part is, is that they can be worn when not pregnant as well. When I searched for maternity clothes when pregnant with Theo, I always kept an eye out for items that I could wear when not pregnant as well. Use the code FirstThyme at checkout to receive 20% of these tees during the months of April/May 2017!!
2) For the Sentimental Mom
2) For the Sentimental Mom, Rooted Leather Bags. These gorgeous bags are lined with love. This talented designer (Emily) can incorporate memorable fabrics into the lining of your custom bag. I, personally, have never seen anything quite like these Rooted Leather bags.
How it works is that you send Emily fabric of your choice (I chose a favorite onesie that my son used to wear), and then she will line one of her gorgeous handmade bags with the fabric. This is a great way to keep these memories close to you, instead of folded up in a storage bin in your attic.
3) For the Tea-Loving Mom
3) For the Tea-Loving Mom, Adagio Teas. There is nothing like a warm cup of tea before bed time. My introduction to Adagio Teas was with their ingenuiTEA Starter Set, which includes a loose leaf teapot and four samples of their best selling teas. I selected the Orchard Green, which includes the following flavors: raspberry green, mango green, citron green, apricot green. I am currently hooked on the apricot green. It smells and tastes so yummy!
After steeping your loose-leaf tea for a few minutes, the hot tea drains out the bottom of the teapot once you set it on top of your tea mug. It's so easy to use.
4) For the Tired Mom
4) For the Tired Mom, a King Size Lull Bed. Have you guys been talking about a bed upgrade? The Lull Bed has saved our sleep. The 3 layer advanced sleep technology, free shipping, and 100 night free trial are just a few of the perks that go along with a Lull Bed. And, it's affordable!
This revolutionary mattress is easy on the environment - it's Made In The USA! The foam used to produce Lull mattresses meet rigorous standards for minimizing off-gassing. Lull Beds are made without chemicals such as formaldehyde, ozone depleters, flame retardants (the materials used by Lull are naturally fire-resistant), and heavy metals. They meet standards of less than 0.5 parts per million VOC. Every Lull Bed comes with a 10 year warranty. But most importantly, I've been sleeping better than ever since upgrading our bed. I love our Lull, and these mattresses would make the perfect gift for your sig other or Mama.
5) For the Freshed-Face Mama
5) For the Fresh Faced Mama, Juice Beauty.
I was initially drawn in to Juice Beauty because of their commitment to sustainability. The following are the characteristics of this line of products that jumped out at me right away:
- High-quality primary base organic ingredients including aloe, jojoba, grape seed, shea, and citrus juices
- Ingredient sourcing from local West Coast USDA Certified organic farms
- Manufactured using solar power
My favorite products in the Juice Beauty line are the Stem Cellular 2-1 Cleanser, the Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer, the Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment, and the Green Apple Peel. These luxury skincare products would be a real treat for that special Mama in your life.
6) For the Soap-Loving Mom
6) For the Soap-Loving Mom, Mandelin Naturals Soaps. Mandelin Naturals has everything that I crave in a handmade bar of soap. The company is passionate about creating products using the best ingredients for your skin. The soaps, body butters, salves, citrus balm, and scrubs are made with ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil, goats milk, pine tar, coffee, and oats (to name a few!) The products that I have smell AMAZING.
7) For the Crunchy Mom
7) For the Crunchy Mom: American Provenance Natural Deodorant. I have tried several of their scents, but my favorite might just be the Daggers & Diamonds. The main ingredient that comes under question in traditional antiperspirants is aluminum. I love the clean label of American Provenance, which is composed of Coconut oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Arrowroot powder, Aluminum-FREE baking soda, and essential oil blends. It goes on smooth (thanks to the coconut oil!) and lasts all day long.
8) For the Coffee Drinking Mom
9) For the Keep It Simple Mom (and every Mom!): Lovepop Cards! These cards are unlike all the others - they make a big, bold statement! This company was on Shark Tank last year, and they made a lasting impression when I saw their cards. Just look at these gorgeous Mother's Day designs! Show your Mom that she's a Super Mom, with these intricate 3-D paper sculptors! Use the code FIRSTTHYME at checkout - Good for 10% off of your entire purchase at lovepopcards.com ! Mix any of these gifts with a Lovepop Card, and Mother's Day will be a home run this year!
10) For the Mom Who Loves Family Photos
10) For the Mom Who Loves Family Photos: What better way to celebrate the mother of your children than by scheduling a Motherhood Mini Session for her and her babies? For added bonus points, schedule her a hair appointment to go along with this session. She will feel beautiful and will have photo memories that will last a lifetime. Our recent session was done by the amazing Hello Peach Photography. If you live in Illinois, check out Jenny's Hello Peach Photography page and book a session for your family - Jenny is AMAZING with children. She had our sweet boy smiling big for all of our photos. This has been one of the best photo experiences that we have ever had.
There you have it! One big list of Mother's Day awesome-ness! Cheers to all the Moms in the world! Hardest. Job. Ever.