Chicken Salad Your Whole Family Will Love!
I am a HUGE fan of lettuce boats. Don't get me wrong, I love a piece of bread, too, but lettuce boats are the way to go when it comes to chicken salad. And this recipe is one that the whole family will devour up.
First, you will need several ingredients.
Dijon Mayo Cranberry Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- Romaine Lettuce Boats
- 1 Large Package Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seed Mix
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Almond Slivers
Takes , Serves 4.
- Wash lettuce and pull apart into boats. Allow to dry.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your chicken. Grill until fully cooked. Slice into small chunks after chicken is fully cooked.
- Add cooked, diced chicken into mixing bowl.
- Mix in your mayonnaise, dijon mustard, sunflower seeds, cranberries. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill lettuce boats with chicken salad mixture.
- Sprinkle on slivered almonds, and enjoy!
Once you have fully cooked your chicken breast, dice in into small chicken salad pieces. Then, mix in your cranberries, sunflower seeds, dijon mustard, mayo, salt, and pepper.
Then, take your chicken salad mixture and fill your lettuce boats up high. Top with any additional dried cranberries that you may like and slivered almonds. This recipe does not take long to prepare, but when I make it, I like to make it with five or six large chicken breasts so that I have leftovers for lunch the following day. Enjoy!