My Top 10 Favorite Costco Products To Buy
I have a love-hate relationship with Costco. I love it because they carry so many wonderful brands, but I hate it because they take all my money. Okay fine, I give it to them very willingly. I'm a Costco addict! There is ALWAYS something else that catches my eye if I am running in for "just one thing".
I have grown to love several products that I will purchase at Costco and nowhere else. I feel that the prices and quality of these items cannot be found elsewhere (at least I haven't found them elsewhere!)
1) Fage Greek Yogurt:
1) Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt: No joke, they have the lowest price in town. I go through a lot of Greek yogurt, especially with my new collagen peptide Vital Proteins breakfast routine. I have tried MANY Greek Yogurts, and this flavor profile is by far my favorite.
2) Creamy Almond Butter:
2) Kirkland Signature Creamy Almond Butter: This is one of my daily staples. It is creamy and flavorful, and goes well with many of my favorite foods! I love having Almond Butter on whole wheat toast and then adding a tablespoon to my afternoon collagen whey protein shake.
3) Pulled Chicken:
3) This extremely flavorful chicken is great for anyone short on time for dinner. Thaw, heat, and eat! Pair with a pretzel bun and you have yourself a delicious meal.
4) Rotisserie Chicken:
4) Rotisserie Chicken: I have not been to any other store who can meet the price and quality of a Costco rotisserie chicken. These chickens are delicious served on their own or turned into something more, such as chicken salad or buffalo chicken dip.
5) La Croix:
5) La Croix: We LOVE having a large assortment of La Croix to choose from in our house. We go through a lot of this flavored carbonated water - and my son loves taking sips of our bubbly water!
6) Chili Ingredients:
6) We LOVE making chili, especially in the fall and winter. I stock up on my chili ingredients at Costco. They have canned corn, beans, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, and either ground beef or turkey needed to make a large pot. I buy these ingredients in bulk since we make a pot about once every two weeks. Shopping at Costco helps be to bring down my cost per serving.
7) Tub Of Feta:
7) Tub of Feta: This goes on top of everything! I shock myself with how many uses for feta that I can come up with when I have my tub-o-feta on hand. I am very particular about the taste of my feta cheese - every brand has a slightly different flavor profile. This one, in my opinion, has THE BEST flavor!
8) Quaker Oats: I go through oats faster than anyone I know. I add them to power cereals, overnight oats, smoothies - I'll even blend them into a fine powder and add them to my son's bath once per week. Oats are delicious. They are a whole grain, and perfect for anyone looking to stay trim and full for a longer period of time (compared to consuming refined grains). This 10 lbs box should last you at least a week! Haha.
9) PBfit: Have I died and gone to peanut butter heaven? I recently discovered this product, and I am head-over-heels for it. For the most part, I add the powder to my morning whey protein smoothie, or my overnight oats. Or, I eat it straight out of the jar. It's that good, and the price point is perfect.
10) Pirate's Booty:
10) This is our favorite snack food to have around the house. And we cannot get enough of the low Costco price. The Aged White Cheddar flavor is SO addicting! Yum!